About the Event
Digitisation is profoundly transforming the financial services sector, even as the rise of virtual banking, cryptocurrencies, Buy Now Pay Later and other fintech innovations accelerate industry fragmentation.
Faced with an explosion of technology-driven products, to what extent are global consumer attitudes towards digital-only banks, cryptocurrencies and alternative cashless payments like Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) really changing – and how will this impact industry players and challengers?
Understand the key trends reshaping the financial services industry – in this exclusive event diving into the findings of YouGov's report on the Future of Financial Services across 18 international markets.
Join Ervin Ha, YouGov's Head of Commercial in APAC, and our expert panel in discussion on:
- Consumer attitudes towards digital-only versus traditional banks:
- What is the trust and innovation dichotomy – and will low-cost challengers supplant household incumbents?
- Evolving views on cashless payment and the concept of money:
- Are consumers ready to embrace a cashless society – and how do appetites for cryptocurrencies and the adoption of e-wallets vary across markets?
- Rise of sustainable investing and green financial services:
- Are consumers considering the environmental impact of their financial choices – what are the key demographic and geographical trends?
Hear from an expert panel on how they see the future of finance shaping from a commercial, individual and community perspective.
- Ervin Ha, APAC Head of Commercial at YouGov;
- Tim Neville, CEO APAC at FNZ;
- Wanyi Wong, Financial Services Partner and FinTech Leader at PwC;
- David Reynolds, Senior Partner at Select Investors.
- Mike Rourke, Chair of the BritCham Financial & FinTech Committee