The British Chamber of Commerce Singapore invites you to join us to experience New York Times best-selling author of The Infinite Game and Start With Why, and one of the greatest thought leaders of our generation, SIMON SINEK.
Simon will present a powerful and exclusive two-part event— Simon Sinek - The Infinite Game.
For the first time, business leaders and their teams will gain access to Simon Sinek for FIVE information-packed hours over two days.
PART ONE: The Infinite Game | In conversation with Simon Sinek | Tuesday 17 November 2020, 9am – 12:00 noon AEDT (2.5 hours with Simon)
- Simon will share his essential playbook for developing infinite-minded leaders. Be equipped to inspire and transform your company.
PART TWO: Leading in Uncertainty | Q&A with Simon Sinek | Tuesday 24 November 2020, 9am – 12:00 noon AEDT (2.5 hours with Simon)
- Simon leads an interactive discussion on leadership, empathy, culture and sustainable growth in an ever-changing world.
Simon will present live in real-time via The Growth Faculty's bespoke virtual venue.
In this highly interactive two-part virtual event, you'll learn:
- The five essential practices that are required to lead in an infinite game
- How to create and sustain a culture of trust and transparency
- How to re-frame competition and conflict
- How to ignite opportunities for growth
- How to explore a new way of looking at your leadership and organisation and the environment in which it operates
Now, more than ever, we need to help each other and understand what it takes to lead.
Simon Sinek, optimist and visionary thinker, shows us how.
We've secured a S$200 discount for members of the British Chambers of Commerce Global Network - special rates arranged by the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore.
Click on the link below to book directly with the event organiser, The Growth Faculty with our preferred rates.
STANDARD RATE: $695
OUR MEMBERS*: $495
WE BUILT A STATE-OF-THE-ART VIRTUAL VENUE
The Growth Faculty has been busy during lock-down, building a new virtual event venue. It's everything you'd expect from a live event, but without the queues and the so-so coffee
Sponsors and Partners