About the Webinar
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
During the COVID 19 pandemic, cyber and electronic fraud has increased at an alarming rate. In 2020 cyber crime made up 43% of total crime in Singapore and large organisation, including major banks and other companies have been embroiled in this growing problem.
What can an organisation do to prevent and detect electronic fraud and what options are there when you are the victim of electronic fraud? Hear views from experts in the law enforcement, forensics and legal industries.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• Recent strategies of criminals targeting businesses, including breaking into networks to send phishing emails, use of bots, as well as audio and visual fraud technics.
• Some cautionary tales of organisations who have suffered such attacks.
• What internal procedures should organisations have to deal with cyber or electronic fraud.
• A summary of fraud detection techniques for employees and managers.
• What technical options does an organisation have to:
o Discover potential fraudulent activity
o Recover money or data obtained by fraud.
• What legal tools does an organisation have to recover money or data obtained by fraud.