About the Event
We are delighted to welcome the return of in-person events to our calendar with our first Leaders in Business Lunch event, limited in capacity and held with safe management measures in place.
In this event, attendees will hear directly from H.E. Kara Owen on the latest trade developments from the UK, including the CPTPP application, the UK-EU Trade & Cooperation Agreement and UK-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (UKFTA), and looking ahead the UK's ambitions for a Digital Economy Agreement with Singapore and ASEAN engagement.
Following these updates, an open discussion moderated by BritCham President Richard Warburton will continue, providing an opportunity for the High Commissioner to hear from our audience on these topics.
With thanks to our Leaders in Business Lunch series partner, St. James's Place Wealth Management.
A three course Shangri-La lunch, teas and coffees will be served.
Important information for all third-party venue events:
- Safe management measures including safe distancing and seat allocation will be in place. Food and beverage arrangements vary depending on the venue used. All venues used by the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore are compliant with Singapore Government guidance.
- Attendees may be denied entry or asked to leave if they fail to comply with the aforementioned measures.
- Attendees should anticipate and allow additional time on arrival for the following - TraceTogether/SafeEntry check-in, temperature checks, travel declarations, symptom declarations and close Covid contact declarations.
- All attendees must acknowledge their responsibilities to comply with appropriate Covid measures in the event registration form. For this reason, registration is setup per person and not on behalf of others or groups.
- If you are not feeling well please do not attend the event. This is for your own safety and that of your fellow participants. If you know you are not going to be able to attend the event please notify firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP as there may be a waiting list in place. Please refer to the registration form for our refund policy.
- Masks must be worn at all times other than when eating/drinking.
- As per current Government guidelines, rapid Covid testing is not required for up to 50 people. This event will not exceed this number including speakers and Chamber staff required to be present for logistics.