About the Webinar
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Join us for this special event, co-organised by our Women in Business and Financial & Fintech Committees as they cover the considerations of investing your money with purpose.
We will try to inspire you to use your money in merit of the UN Sustainable Developmental Goals – consider it a call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure a more equitable world.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Private investors
- Financial advisors
- Entrepreneurs seeking funding tips
- General public passionate about ESG and UN SDGs as a factor when making investing and purchasing decisions
For more on our Road to Net Zero activities, visit https://netzero.britcham.org.sg/
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
You will learn to add a dimension of understanding how your personal investing and consumption decisions can make an impact in the world we live in.
Whether you are a first time or seasoned investor, there are always blind spots or useful tips that you can add to your repertoire of knowledge to enable you to discern better between investments.
We will discuss:
- Investment Biases: What investors can do to make sure they are committing their money in the most rational way, rather than allowing emotional responses to make decisions
- What are some pitfalls to look out for and
- How to assess between investments