About the Webinar
As part of our three-day International Women's Day activities for 2022, this panel discussion will review the biases creating barriers for professional women in today's society.
These can be summarised in four main areas, which will each be covered in the discussion and Q&A for audience participation:
- Physical barriers, such as design influences that devalue female needs
- Financial barriers, such as masculine perceptions of "breadwinners"
- Mental barriers, such as enabling women to have a respected voice, and imposter syndrome
- Educational barriers, such as laying the right foundations for future generations and changing workforce perceptions
With thanks to our Official Diversity & Inclusion Partner, Barclays, and Supporting Partners for our International Women's Day events this year, St. James's Place Wealth Management, Mercer, Swire Shipping and NatWest Markets.
FEATURE YOUR BRAND AS A SUPPORTING SPONSOR
Companies looking to lead the way in diversity, inclusion and equality may consider our Supporting Sponsor option, which includes:
- Branding as a Supporting Sponsor on all promotion and post-event content across all our International Women's Day activities this year
- Either a branded table of 5 attendees; or 5 individual passes; for the lunch event on 8 March
- Up to 20 passes for our virtual panel discussion on 10 March
Our events team will be in touch with those who book this option to confirm your attendees for each event.
ABOUT OUR INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ACTIVITIES
The British Chamber of Commerce Singapore has been leading on diversity, inclusion and equality since 2014, with a flagship IWD event held each year in partnership with our title sponsor, Barclays.
This year we will be hosting a combination of three in-person and digital activities for you to enjoy - an International Women's Day Lunch on 8 March, a special BritCham Singapore podcast episode on 9 March, and a virtual panel discussion on 10 March.
Find out more about our past activities and diversity resources for your businesses on our Diversity & Inclusion Information Hub.