EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES!
Last Date: Monday, 2nd August 2021, 23:59 SGT
1. How to Enter
- 1.1 To take part in the competition, entrants should post a photograph or photographs publicly on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Instagram with hashtag #GreatBritishSundayRoastSG during the contest period. In addition (but not essential), within the same post share a useful tip or piece of advice that would help others have an easier or more successful Roast Beef experience. For example, it could be related to cooking methods, ingredients, or the overall cooking/eating experience.
- 1.2 Photograph(s) must be posted by 11.59pm (SGT), Monday, 2nd August 2021.
- 1.3 Entrants are required to answer one question to support their contest entry on the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore (BritCham) website at https://britchamsingapore.glueup.com/event/great-british-sunday-roast-competition-39411/. These submissions will be matched with their photograph(s) by the Promoters during the judging period.
- 2.1. The competition closes at 11.59pm (SGT) on Monday, 2nd August 2021.
- 2.2. Entrants can enter between 1st July and 2nd August 2021.
- 2.3. Multiple entries are allowed, however if an entrant wins a prize, they cannot win an additional prize in this competition. Each entry must be supported by a different photograph posted on a separate social media post.
- 2.4. This prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary. Internet access is required.
- 2.5. The competition is open to residents of Singapore aged 18 and over who are located in Singapore during the duration of the competition, excluding direct employees of the AHDB (the Promoter).
- 2.6. BritCham and their employees act on behalf of the promoter in country, for the purposes of marketing, promotion and competition coordination. BritCham do not have any influence on winners selected by the Promoter.
- 3.1 Up to 10 competition winners will be selected by the Promoter (AHDB).
- 3.2 The prize of the competition will be (at minimum) 1KG of Prime cut of British Beef.
- 3.3 The Promoter reserves the right to replace any of the prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- 3.4 The prize is as stated, and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods, or services. The prize is not transferable.
- 3.5 The Promoter is not responsible for prizes that are lost, damaged or stolen during transit.
- 3.6 Winners will be notified via telephone and/or within 5 working days of the closing date. A winner must claim their prize within 4 days of the notification being sent. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- 3.7 The Promoter will organise delivery of the prize and a valid delivery address and contact details must be stated in the competition entry on the BritCham webpage.
- 4. Data Protection and Publicity
- 4.1. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current Singapore & UK data protection legislation. By entering the competition, you agree that the Promoter may contact you in relation to the competition.
- 4.2. Competition winners will be announced to the Britcham network and winners contacted directly by an employee of Britcham. This publicity may include, but is not limited to, website, magazine, email and social media posts. You must provide accurate contact details on notification. On being contacted, winners will be asked to confirm their name, delivery address and social media account handle from the winning photo to be sent their prize.
- 4.3. The Promoter's decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 4.4 Details of the prize winners' first name, county and country will be available for one month after the close of this competition by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Competition Rules
- 5.1. The competition will be run, and prizes will be awarded at sole discretion of the Promoter.
- 5.2. The winner will be chosen from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- 5.3 The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of the entries.
- 5.4 The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry into the competition.
- 5.5. The Promoter reserves the right to change the competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on the Britcham Website and in the case of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on the Britcham Website, the Website terms and conditions will apply. Your continued use of the website will constitute your acceptance of the new rules and/or Terms and Britcham Conditions.
- 5.6. All intellectual property rights in the images and materials on the website, and digital channels are the property of AHDB, and no person may make any use of them without AHDB's express permission.
- 5.7 This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.
6. Liability and Indemnities
- 6.1. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and as far as is permitted by law, AHDB and its associated companies, promoters, agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
- 6.1.1. Any postponement or cancellation of the competition;
- 6.1.2. Any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
- 6.1.3. Any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- 6.2. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind
- 6.3. The Promoter shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential, or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges, or expenses.
- 6.4. You agree to indemnify the Promoter and BritCham against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of this agreement.
- 6.5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues resulting in entries not being submitted / No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or not received for any reason whatsoever.
- 6.6. The Promoter reserves the right to remove an entry that is threatening, abusive, harassing, or invasive of a person's privacy; sexist, racist, profane, blasphemous, homophobic, or otherwise discriminatory and/or offensive; promotes violence or advocate, condone or assist any unlawful act; describe violent intentions towards other people or organisations; is pornographic, sexually explicit, obscene or lewd; is used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent the participant's identity.
- 7.1. The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter's address: AHDB, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2TL