About the Webinar
The Official Monetary and Financial Institutions Forum or OMFIF and the British Chamber of Commerce, Singapore, reflect on a tumultuous year for the United Kingdom, with the dual impact of Brexit and COVID-19 in 2020 setting the opening scene for 2021.
As we move into the second act of 2021, we look ahead into the changes before us, their implications for trade and the tools at our disposal.
This is event is complimentary for all BritCham Members & Members & Staff of the British Chambers Global Network.
- Panel Discussion I : Brexit - The first 100 days
- Keynote Speech
- Panel II – Build Back Better
*More information & more speakers will be updated to our webpage.
OUR EXPERT PANEL:
For this special event we have convened a panel of experts across the economic landscape:
- Will Oswald, Senior Vice President, Economics & Investment Strategy, GIC
- Ross Walker, Co-Head of Global Economics and Chief UK Economist, at NatWest Markets
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero, Chief Economist for Asia Pacific at Natixis
- David Marsh, Chairman & Co-Founder of OMFIF
- Gary Dugan, CEO of The Global CIO Office
- Martina Garcia, Former Head of International Markets Strategy, London Stock Exchange Group
- Peter Mather, Group Regional President, Europe and Head of Country, UK, BP Plc
- H.E. Kara Owen CMG CVO, British High Commissioner to Singapore
- John Orchard, Chief Executive Officer at OMFIF
We are once again delighted to have the support of our Title Partner, The Fry Group, for this year's Economic Briefing.
Note: Attendees will receive first access to the recordings of each webinar session for one month before general public release.