About the Webinar
COVID 19 has been a unique crisis for organisations across the globe. It has challenged leaders to re-examine every aspect of their business and to emerge new strategies for the future of work.
Leaders have had to learn quickly about how to stay connected and build trust with their teams and to drive the changing workplace culture. They have adapted to working from home and seen how technology has facilitated this massive shift towards hybrid models, flexible working and how we view the physical workspace.
As part of our Future of Work series, Our Leadership, Talent & Professional Development and Built Environment committees have put together this discussion with some of our member companies to explore the leadership strategies that are emerging.
As we slowly get "Back to the Future" what have these leaders and our audience learned from the pandemic and how are they shifting their thinking and shaping the culture of their organizations?
The event will be an interactive conversation with the panel and small breakout groups for attendees to network, make new connections and contribute their own perspectives to the discussion.
Thank you to our Official Future of Work Partner, Prudential Singapore.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What leaders have learned about their organisation's culture through the pandemic and what impact this is having on their culture.
- What leaders are doing to communicate, stay connected and build trust with teams who are been working remotely.
- How they have addressed the dilemma of working from home v physical presence in the office.
- What leadership strategies are emerging as we move towards very different hybrid models of the future workplace.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Directors, senior executives and people managers who are driving leadership strategies for the Future of Work.
- HR professionals who are involved in the people and culture dimension of the transition to the new workplace.