About the Event
The Singapore Green Plan 2030 was launched in February 2021 as a whole-of-nation movement for sustainable development. The Green Plan charts targets over the next 10 years with the aim of reaching net zero emissions as soon as possible.
In this working lunch, we are pleased to invite you to an opportunity to engage in-person with Singapore's Minister for Sustainability and the Environment, Ms Grace Fu. Minister Fu, who has helmed the ministry since July 2020, will share details on the Singapore Green Plan 2030, including opportunities for UK businesses to get involved in the local and global sustainable development agenda, and answer questions in a conversation moderated by BritCham President Richard Warburton.
Due to Covid-19 safe distancing measures, table seating will be allocated and attendance is limited to fully vaccinated attendees on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please ensure to read the important information below and complete the mandatory questions in the registration form, updating our events team of any changes prior to the event.
For more information on sustainability, visit our Road to Net Zero Information Hub.
- Walk-in registration is not currently available for our in-person events due to limited capacity and Covid protocols. Registration must be made in advance.
- The registration form for this event includes mandatory Covid protocol questions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Attendees for in-person events must have completed the full regime of WHO-approved vaccination due to advance registration
- Prevailing safe event measures which meet the Government requirements at the time of the event will be in place. Food and beverage arrangements vary depending on the venue used.
- Attendees may be denied entry or asked to leave if they fail to comply with the aforementioned measures. If you are not feeling well please do not attend the event. This is for your own safety and that of your fellow participants. If you know you are not going to be able to attend the event please notify firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP as there is likely to be a waitlist in place. Please refer to your booking for our refund policy.
- Attendees should anticipate and allow additional time on arrival for the following which may be required by BritCham and/or the venue - TraceTogether check-in, temperature checks, travel declarations, symptom declarations and close Covid contact declarations.
- Masks must be worn at all times other than when eating/drinking.
- All attendees acknowledge their responsibilities to comply with appropriate safe distancing measures. For this reason, registration is set up per the attending person and not on behalf of others or groups.
- As per current Government guidelines, rapid Covid testing is not required for up to 50 people. This event will not exceed this number including speakers and Chamber staff required to be present for logistics.