21st Annual Business Awards Virtual Awards Ceremony
As the longest-running awards initiative by an international Chamber in Singapore, we have been showcasing the best of business for over 20 years. In this very special evening, we recognise the finalists and winners of this years awards with our guest host, Sharanjit Leyl from the BBC.
This year, we will be hosting a special Virtual Awards Ceremony with live announcements of the winners in each category and audience participation. Our Guest of Honour for the evening will be Chan Chun Sing, Minister for Trade & Industry.
All are welcome to join us - those participating in the Awards, members and guests.
With thanks to our Title Partner for the Awards initiative Prudential Singapore, our Category Partner Barclays and Jardine Cycle & Carriage, our Video Partner AsiaWorks, and Media Partner The CEO Magazine. For the special category of 'UK Impact in Singapore' we are delighted to be showcasing the SG-UK Partnership for the Future.
Visit this page on our website for more information on the Awards.
Media opportunities are available for this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
This year our entrants are competing across several categories:
- Business Transformation of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Start-up of the Year
- Individual Contribution of the Year
- Diversity & Inclusion Champion of the Year
- Technological Impact of the Year
- Sustainability Champion of the Year
- Customer Service Provider of the Year
- UK Impact in Singapore (features live voting)
During the virtual ceremony two of our lucky attendees will win prizes generously donated by our Prize Partners:
1 Night Stay at Grand Deluxe Room with Breakfast for 2 at StraitsKitchen, valid till 30 June 2021.
Grand Hyatt Singapore is in the heart of Singapore, walking distance from Orchard Road and ION Orchard. This 5-star hotel is close to National Orchid Garden and Chinatown Heritage Center.
4 bottles of Ridgeview sparkling wines:
- Ridgeview Blanc de Blancs 2015 - Gold medal (95pts) IWSC 2020.
- Ridgeview Blanc de Blancs 2014 - GOLD Glass of Bubbly Awards 2018 • SILVER Champagne and Sparkling Wine World Championships 2018
- Ridgeview Bloomsbury NV - official sparkling wine of the Queen's Diamond jubilee. Silver Decanter World Wine Awards 2018, Silver OUTSTANDING International Wine and Spirit Competition 2018
- Ridgeview Fitzrovia Rosé NV - famously served to Obama at Buckingham Palace. Also Silver medal (93pts) IWSC 2020.
Ridgeview is the 2018 English wine producer and International Winemaker of the year (IWSC 2018), and is also the winemaker for HM the Queen's own wine, made from the grapes harvested from the Windsor vineyard.